Before you download anything…
Please note that we are happy to share our resources with everyone. However, they are the property of the Quantum Technology Club and are protected under UK copyright law. As a result, we’d like you to:
- Download these resources for your own personal use without asking for permission. However, you agree that, by downloading them, they are for your own personal use and that you will not distribute them in any way to anybody else.
- Ask for permission before downloading them if you are any type of organisation, stating exactly what you want to do with them. In most cases we are more than happy to grant you permission to use them to support your own events, providing they are not changed in any way, or used as the basis for your own works; we’ll even grant the latter in some cases, but only if you let us know beforehand.
Resources for downloading
The following technoJAM worksheets are available to download. Please note, you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer/device to view them.
- Worksheet 01 – Introduction
- Worksheet 02 – Your first program
- Worksheet 03 – Introducing the GPIO pins
- Worksheet 04 – Flashing an LED on and off
- Worksheet 05 – Flashing multiple LEDs on and off
- Worksheet 06 – Project 1: SOS
- Worksheet 07 – User input
- Worksheet 08 – Input sensors: Switches
- Worksheet 09 – Output devices: Buzzers
- Worksheet 10 – Input sensors: Light sensors
- Worksheet 99 – Updating the Raspberry Pi